Eddie began working in 2011 at the Jacob Fuchsberg Law Firm primarily litigating medical malpractice, products liability and general negligence matters.
In 2014, he moved to Seattle and began working at the largest medical malpractice defense firm in the Pacific Northwest. At the end of 2017, he moved back home to New York and rejoined the Jacob Fuchsberg Law Firm, bringing with him the experience of being a defense attorney representing physician and healthcare systems.
Eddie has tried medical negligence cases before both judges and juries touching upon many areas of medicine, including allegations of off-label prescriptions, failure to diagnosis cauda equina syndrome, and failure to diagnosis different gastrointestinal cancers. He handles all matters from inception up until trial, including any appellate matters. While he enjoys the law, Eddie equally enjoys learning medicine and the intricacies and facts in all cases he handles.
While not working, Eddie enjoys exercising, traveling, and spending time with his wife and cat.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (JD, 2010)
- Binghamton University, Philosophy (MA 2006)
- Binghamton University, Philosophy (BA cum laude, 2005)
- New York
- Washington (inactive)
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of Washington
- Eastern District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Publications & Presentations
- “Act of God Defense and Sandy: Fact-Intensive Analysis Required,” New York Law Journal, December 7, 2012, with Alan L. Fuchsberg
- “The Good Faith Defense and Redeeming Investors from Fraudulent Investment Schemes: How Unsophisticated Investors may Demonstrate Good Faith,” Financial Fraud Law Report, July/August 2009.