Keith H. Gross has more than three decades of experience litigating medical malpractice, negligence, products liability, and construction cases.
Keith is known for his strong analytic abilities, attention to detail, and legal and medical research skills. He is also an accomplished negotiator and is known for his pragmatic approach to effectuating settlements, whether in mediations or directly with defense counsel or defendants’ insurance companies. Over the course of his career, he has obtained numerous multi-million dollar settlements.
His experience is broad, running the gamut of general negligence, products liability, construction accidents, and medical malpractice matters. In addition, Keith has worked on numerous appeals and has an excellent track record in these matters.
At Syracuse University College of Law, Keith served as Notes Editor of the Law Review and published in the field of Workers’ Compensation Law. He is currently a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York (J.D., 1978)
Law Review: Workers’ Compensation Law, Notes Editor
- Duke University (B.A. cum laude, 1974)
- New York, 1982
- Southern District of New York, 1982
- Eastern District of New York, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Memberships
- New York State Bar, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member