Shannon A. Montgomery handles personal injury cases and is responsible for managing over 400 clients’ claims with respect to World Trade Center-related injuries.
Shannon is in charge of representing individuals and their families who were harmed as a result of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Our clients include people who were harmed or killed during the attacks themselves, who suffered injuries in the debris removal efforts that took place in the immediate aftermath of those crashes, or who lived and worked in the immediate area. Shannon manages their claims for compensation through the Victim Compensation Fund established by the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010.
Shannon also works on other personal injury matters including accidents and premises liability cases.
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, MA (J.D., 2009)
- Western New England University (B.S.B.A., 2006)
- New York, 2011
- New Jersey, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2010 (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2016