The settlement included a first-of-its-kind term: the hospital will address its policies for explaining medical conditions to patients, such as pre-eclampsia and intra-uterine growth restriction. The purpose? To ensure that the patient has a full understanding of their situation and options, including information about the emotional impact of stillborn deaths.
The client, in this case, suffered tremendous emotional distress as a result of the hospital’s failure to provide such information, and it was extremely important to her that others do not suffer the same fate. Brad and Chris successfully negotiated these conditions to require that the hospital discuss these items at grand rounds, which should help improve patient care going forward at that hospital. Not only is this an unusual term of a settlement, but it is monumental for future patients at this hospital.
- Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room