Compensation: $2.49 Million
Our client, an electrical engineer, selflessly volunteered on the mound at Ground Zero three times a week with the rescue and recovery teams. He was exposed to the massive WTC dust cloud, vapors, and noxious air for approximately three months. As a result of his exposure, he suffered debilitating WTC smoke inhalation and subsequently was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and passed away within two years at 38 years old. We filed a wrongful death claim on behalf of his surviving spouse and young daughters. The family now has the money to afford a home, college tuition, and necessary expenses.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Child suffered devastating consequences due to foster care neglect.
Family lost son due to malpractice at a Brooklyn Hospital during a sickle cell crisis.
Successful settlement in employee wage theft case against NY based financial data company.
A doctor's failure to diagnose eye virus resulted in diminished/loss of sight.
Emergency room failed to properly assess and treat a stroke of a professional tile layer.
A woman sustained immense pain and suffering as a result of an improper cholecystectomy.