This medical malpractice case involved the failure to diagnose and appropriately treat a congenital abdominal lymphangioma, a benign mass, in a young child. Over the course of nearly four years, this young child presented with worsening abdominal pain, weight loss and digestive-related complaints of causes unknown to treating physicians at the time. It wasn’t until she went to a different medical facility that the underlying cause for her medical complaints and pain was diagnosed and attributed to a lymphangioma which went untreated and grew substantially in size in her abdominal cavity and caused it to adhere to a number of vital organs and vessels. The delayed diagnosis and resulting growth of the mass eliminated the possibility of a complete recovery in that it was only amenable to partial resection and required a far more complicated and risky surgical resection procedure.
- Settlement – Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
- Successful Settlement – Knee Replacement Surgery Leads To Leg Amputation And Cardiac Arrest
- Successful Settlement – Failure To Treat And Diagnose A Pulmonary Embolism
- $700,000 Sickle Cell Disease Wrongful Death Verdict
- $925,000 Settlement Where Doctor Failed To Timely Diagnose Herpes
- $925,000 Settlement Where Emergency Room Failed To Properly Assess And Treat Stroke
- $900,000 Settlement For Improper Gallbladder Procedure
- $875,000 Settlement Where Cancer Patient Received Improper Colon Hydrotherapy
- $750,000 Settlement For Negligence In Skin Cancer Exam By Dermatologist
- $750,000 Verdict For Legal Malpractice By Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Teenager Paralyzed By Spinal Tumor
- $3 Million For Failure To Diagnose Infection
- $3.25 Million Settlement In Misdiagnosed Case Of Back Pain
- $2 Million For Failure To Timely Diagnose Gynecologic Cancer
- $2.3 Million In Wrongful Death Of 38-Year-Old Father
- $1 Million Settlement In Case Where Doctor Failed To Diagnose Prostate Cancer
- $1 Million Settlement For Botched Cholecystectomy
- $1.5 Million Settlement In Case Of Unnecessary Surgery
- $19 Million In Heart Bypass Surgery Case
- $1.2 Million For Man Who Suffered From Undiagnosed Prostate Cancer
- $1.25 Million Settlement For Matter Involving Inadequate Care Of Patient’s Hypertension
- $1.25 Million Settlement Failure To Timely Diagnose Prostate Cancer
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $700,000 For Medical Malpractice Involving Doctor’s Failures In Treating Young Child . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
Multi-Million Dollar Settlement - Client Injured In A High-speed Head-on Collision
Successful Settlement - Knee Replacement Surgery Leads to Leg Amputation & Cardiac Arrest
Successful Settlement - Failure To Treat And Diagnose A Pulmonary Embolism