We represented a diabetic mother whose baby was too large to be delivered normally. When the doctors used improper techniques to deliver the baby, he was born with an Erb’s palsy brachial plexus injury, meaning that he cannot utilize one of his arms. The mother received $800,000.
- Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications
Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose
Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work - Obtains Substantial Recovery