Compensation: $7.5 Million
A wife and mother of three were traveling with her family in a rental car driven by her husband. When the rental car collided with a guardrail, it rolled over on its side. The roof of the car partially collapsed leaving our client with a blow to the head that ultimately resulted in quadriplegia. No one else in the car was seriously injured.
A suit was brought against the car manufacturer for defective design in the construction of the automobile’s roof and seat belt retention device, as well as against the rental car company. Following extensive litigation and negotiations, a global settlement was reached for $7.5 million.
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Multi-Million Dollar Settlement - Client Injured In A High-speed Head-on Collision
Successful Settlement - Knee Replacement Surgery Leads to Leg Amputation & Cardiac Arrest
Successful Settlement - Failure To Treat And Diagnose A Pulmonary Embolism
Child suffered devastating consequences due to foster care neglect.
Family lost son due to malpractice at a Brooklyn Hospital during a sickle cell crisis.
Successful settlement in employee wage theft case against NY based financial data company.