Compensation: $7.5 Million
A wife and mother of three were traveling with her family in a rental car driven by her husband. When the rental car collided with a guardrail, it rolled over on its side. The roof of the car partially collapsed leaving our client with a blow to the head that ultimately resulted in quadriplegia. No one else in the car was seriously injured.
A suit was brought against the car manufacturer for defective design in the construction of the automobile’s roof and seat belt retention device, as well as against the rental car company. Following extensive litigation and negotiations, a global settlement was reached for $7.5 million.
- Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work – Obtains Substantial Recovery
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
A case involving a man in his 70’s who contracted Legionnaires’ disease from a hospital.
Breast Cancer misdiagnosed on a mammogram.
With Joe Lanni at the helm, our medical malpractice legal team scored a major victory.
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.