Compensation: $7.5 Million
A wife and mother of three were traveling with her family in a rental car driven by her husband. When the rental car collided with a guardrail, it rolled over on its side. The roof of the car partially collapsed leaving our client with a blow to the head that ultimately resulted in quadriplegia. No one else in the car was seriously injured.
A suit was brought against the car manufacturer for defective design in the construction of the automobile’s roof and seat belt retention device, as well as against the rental car company. Following extensive litigation and negotiations, a global settlement was reached for $7.5 million.
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room