Compensation: $7.5 Million
A wife and mother of three were traveling with her family in a rental car driven by her husband. When the rental car collided with a guardrail, it rolled over on its side. The roof of the car partially collapsed leaving our client with a blow to the head that ultimately resulted in quadriplegia. No one else in the car was seriously injured.
A suit was brought against the car manufacturer for defective design in the construction of the automobile’s roof and seat belt retention device, as well as against the rental car company. Following extensive litigation and negotiations, a global settlement was reached for $7.5 million.
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Family lost son due to malpractice at a Brooklyn Hospital during a sickle cell crisis.
Successful settlement in employee wage theft case against NY based financial data company.
A doctor's failure to diagnose eye virus resulted in diminished/loss of sight.
Emergency room failed to properly assess and treat a stroke of a professional tile layer.
A woman sustained immense pain and suffering as a result of an improper cholecystectomy.
Cancer patient received improper colon hydrotherapy resulting in a colostomy.