Compensation: $4.96 Million
We represented the family of an infant who was found to be profoundly and catastrophically injured with a diagnosis of cerebral palsy, brain damage, and global developmental delays in all areas of cognition and motor skills, as a result of a failure to timely perform a C-section delivery. In a highly complex matter involving several depositions and forceful lawyering, the lawsuit was settled after mediation in which our birth injury lawyers used state-of-the-art 3D technology to present the case.
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Successful Settlement - Knee Replacement Surgery Leads to Leg Amputation & Cardiac Arrest
Successful Settlement - Failure To Treat And Diagnose A Pulmonary Embolism
Child suffered devastating consequences due to foster care neglect.
Family lost son due to malpractice at a Brooklyn Hospital during a sickle cell crisis.
Successful settlement in employee wage theft case against NY based financial data company.
A doctor's failure to diagnose eye virus resulted in diminished/loss of sight.