Compensation: $2.15 Million
We obtained a settlement for a woman injured in an auto accident caused by a vehicle who crossed over double yellow lines. Our client was driving her car when she was hit head-on by a truck traveling at high speed, and she had to be extracted from the vehicle. Our client sustained multiple injuries in the crash resulting in a lengthy hospital course that included multiple surgeries, followed by inpatient rehabilitation to address problems related to her orthopedic injuries and mobility.
- Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work – Obtains Substantial Recovery
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications
Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose
Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work - Obtains Substantial Recovery
Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant