Compensation: $1.5 Million
Partners Joe Lanni and Brad Zimmerman recovered $1,500,000 at mediation in a case involving a rear-end auto collision with a “hit and run” by the defendant driver. As a result of the accident, the client, a 63-year-old L.I. man sustained L3-L4 and L4-L5 herniated discs, left lumbar radiculopathy, and a left “drop foot” that caused a gait disturbance. When conservative treatment physical therapy and epidural steroid injections didn’t result in an improvement in the symptoms, the client underwent spinal surgery to remove the herniated discs and decompress the nerve roots. Despite a brief improvement in symptoms, the client’s condition relapsed due to recurrent herniated discs with nerve root compression at the same locations, resulting in permanent lower back pain with, partial “drop foot” and gait disturbance.
- Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work – Obtains Substantial Recovery
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications
Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose
Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work - Obtains Substantial Recovery