Compensation: $1.5 Million
Partners Joe Lanni and Brad Zimmerman recovered $1,500,000 at mediation in a case involving a rear-end auto collision with a “hit and run” by the defendant driver. As a result of the accident, the client, a 63-year-old L.I. man sustained L3-L4 and L4-L5 herniated discs, left lumbar radiculopathy and a left “drop foot” that caused a gait disturbance. When conservative treatment physical therapy and epidural steroid injections didn’t result in an improvement in the symptoms, the client underwent spinal surgery to remove the herniated discs and decompress the nerve roots. Despite a brief improvement in symptoms, the client’s condition relapsed due to recurrent herniated discs with nerve root compression at the same locations, resulting in permanent lower back pain with, partial “drop foot” and gait disturbance.
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation