Compensation: $1.45 Million
We settled a case for a construction worker who was injured while unloading steel rods from a flatbed truck. An unsecured load of the rebar rolled off, repeatedly striking the young man and crushing his legs. He underwent several surgeries, a bone graft, and replacement of a femoral rod. He also suffered permanent knee and ligament damage.
Our workplace injury attorneys filed a lawsuit against the trucking company, its owner and driver, and the subcontractor handling the rebar installation. Under New York Labor law, we also filed suit against the work site’s general contractor. Our client obtained a $1.45 million settlement for lost wages, pain, and disabilities.
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation