Compensation: $1.45 Million
We settled a case for a construction worker who was injured while unloading steel rods from a flatbed truck. An unsecured load of the rebar rolled off, repeatedly striking the young man and crushing his legs. He underwent several surgeries, a bone graft, and replacement of a femoral rod. He also suffered permanent knee and ligament damage.
Our workplace injury attorneys filed a lawsuit against the trucking company, its owner and driver, and the subcontractor handling the rebar installation. Under New York Labor law, we also filed suit against the work site’s general contractor. Our client obtained a $1.45 million settlement for lost wages, pain, and disabilities.
- Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work – Obtains Substantial Recovery
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications
Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose
Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work - Obtains Substantial Recovery