Our New York Eye Injury Attorneys: Compassionate Help For You And Your Family
The human eye is capable of extraordinary feats, but it is a sensitive organ. The loss of use of an eye or both eyes can change the way you live and function. Eye injuries or blindness can affect your career, your family, and your finances — and medical treatment can be very expensive.
If you or a loved one has experienced eye damage — because of a physician or hospital negligence— that led to a loss of vision, our lawyers can help you understand what recourse you have — a lawsuit may or may not be in your best interest. The only way to know is to obtain proper legal advice.
When Serious Vision Problems Are Caused By Medical Negligence
The Jacob Fuchsberg Law Firm, based in New York City, has many years of experience representing injured people and their families when the unthinkable has happened. We can answer your most important questions such as:
- How long does it usually take to resolve a medical malpractice case?
- Who will cover the medical bills I have now? How much will treatment cost in the future?
- How much compensation can I expect?
- What if I (or my family member) can no longer work because of visual impairment?
- If my injury is work-related, is workers’ comp available as a source of help?
- How can blindness result from surgery that has nothing to do with the eyes?
Free Consultation With Our New York Eye Injury Lawyers
Our eye malpractice attorneys handle eye injury cases in New York City and all of New York State, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Contact us to schedule your free consultation by calling 212-869-3500 to discuss your concerns. We charge no fees until we recover compensation for your family.
Articles Related To Eye Damage :