Neal Bhushan joined the Jacob Fuchsberg Law Firm with an externship program from the City University of New York School of Law in 2013. The managing partners were so impressed with his strong work values, personal management skills, and teamwork that he was hired as an associate attorney after graduating in May 2014.
His practice focuses on litigating matters in New York state and federal courts involving claims of medical malpractice, negligence, commercial matters, personal injury, class actions, and 9/11 WTC claims involving first responders with life-threatening cancers.
Mr. Bhushan aggressively litigates his cases meticulously. He uses effective interpersonal skills with his adversaries and clients, as well as a business-minded approach since his background is in finance, to maximize settlements for his clients.
- City University of New York School of Law, Long Island City, NY (J.D., 2014)
- City University of New York – Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY (B.S., 2011)
- Business Management & Finance
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York