Compensation: $1 Million
One of our clients was a young boy’s family who had a claim when a gardener’s lawnmower’s battery hit him and did considerable damage. The boy lost vision in one eye completely. Our accident attorneys recovered $1 million for the boy and his family.
- Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work – Obtains Substantial Recovery
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications
Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose
Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work - Obtains Substantial Recovery
Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant