Cardiovascular Injury Lawyers
According to the American Heart Association, one out of every four deaths in the United States is caused by heart disease. That’s 600,000 people a year who succumb to this illness.
In some cases, death or injury due to a cardiac condition may have been prevented by proper medical care. Our lawyers can help you determine whether you may have a cause of action against a medical provider for improper or negligent treatment, and will help you seek the appropriate recourse.
We Are Experienced In Handling Serious Cardiac Condition Cases
We have successfully settled and tried cardiac cases involving the following:
- Stent, valve and bypass surgeries that were performed improperly
- Misdiagnosed heart conditions
- Strokes that could have been prevented
- Oral and dental surgeries, including the removal of wisdom teeth, that led to cardiac problems such as endocarditis
- Faulty valves and valve replacement procedures
- Wrongful death
Our New York Medical Malpractice Attorneys Have Broad Experience With Cardiac Surgical Errors (Stent, Valve & Bypass Surgeries)
Great advances continue to be made in the field of cardiology. New technologies and devices have made cardiac surgery far less intrusive and risky than it was even 15 years ago. Bypass patients now enjoy fairly quick recoveries, while valve replacement and stents have become commonplace methods of treating serious heart pathologies.
The problem is that sometimes stent, valve, and bypass surgeries are performed incorrectly, indicated wrongly, or timed improperly. This negligence can result in serious injury or fatality in patients who were expected to come through a procedure without difficulty.
Were You Harmed As The Result Of Heart Surgery?
If you believe you or a loved one suffered harm as a result of heart surgery, talk to the attorneys of the Jacob Fuchsberg Law Firm. You may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, income loss, wrongful death, or other damages. Our firm has extensive experience with serious medical malpractice cases, including lawsuits involving:
- Valves that were placed inappropriately
- Surgery that took too long and resulted in the loss of a limb
- Valve surgeries that led to endocarditis, or tissue loss on the valve
- Intravenous (IV) infections from drips that were left in too long or not removed appropriately
- Incorrect stenting procedures
Contact Our Cardiovascular Injury Lawyers For A Free Case Consultation
Contact the Jacob Fuchsberg Law Firm to discuss your concerns in confidence. Our New York City medical malpractice lawyers represent injured clients on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not pay legal fees unless we recover compensation for you and your family. Serving New York State, Connecticut, and New Jersey.