Compensation: $7.14 Million
We recently represented the family of a three-year-old infant who was neurologically impaired as a result of a deviation of accepted standards of obstetrical, midwifery, and nursing practice in failing to perform and recommend that a C-section be performed. We were able to settle this case after excellent lawyering and remarkable negotiating during mediation. Our client will now have millions of dollars allocated to future medical treatment.
- Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
A case involving a man in his 70’s who contracted Legionnaires’ disease from a hospital.
Breast Cancer misdiagnosed on a mammogram.
With Joe Lanni at the helm, our medical malpractice legal team scored a major victory.
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.