Compensation: $7.14 Million
We recently represented the family of a three-year-old infant who was neurologically impaired as a result of a deviation of accepted standards of obstetrical, midwifery, and nursing practice in failing to perform and recommend that a C-section be performed. We were able to settle this case after excellent lawyering and remarkable negotiating during mediation. Our client will now have millions of dollars allocated to future medical treatment.
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation