Compensation: $2.5 Million
We represented the family of a child who was born with neurological impairments because the doctor delivering the child did not perform a c-section in a timely manner. The settlement we obtained for the family helped to take care of the ongoing costs and medical bills for the child.
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
Multi-Million Dollar Settlement - Client Injured In A High-speed Head-on Collision
Successful Settlement - Knee Replacement Surgery Leads to Leg Amputation & Cardiac Arrest
Successful Settlement - Failure To Treat And Diagnose A Pulmonary Embolism