Compensation: $1 Million
We obtained a settlement for a matter involving transection of the hepatic duct during a cholecystectomy. There was a failure to timely diagnose and surgically repair the severed hepatic duct, resulting in a bile peritonitis and several procedures to repair the damaged duct and address long-term complications including hepatic duct strictures. Our client received $1 million.
- $700,000 Sickle Cell Disease Wrongful Death Verdict
- $925,000 Settlement Where Doctor Failed To Timely Diagnose Herpes
- $925,000 Settlement Where Emergency Room Failed To Properly Assess And Treat Stroke
- $900,000 Settlement For Improper Gallbladder Procedure
- $875,000 Settlement Where Cancer Patient Received Improper Colon Hydrotherapy
- $750,000 Settlement For Negligence In Skin Cancer Exam By Dermatologist
- $750,000 Verdict For Legal Malpractice By Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- $700,000 For Medical Malpractice Involving Doctor’s Failures In Treating Young Child
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Teenager Paralyzed By Spinal Tumor
- $3 Million For Failure To Diagnose Infection
- $3.25 Million Settlement In Misdiagnosed Case Of Back Pain
- $2 Million For Failure To Timely Diagnose Gynecologic Cancer
- $2.3 Million In Wrongful Death Of 38-Year-Old Father
- $1 Million Settlement In Case Where Doctor Failed To Diagnose Prostate Cancer
- $1.5 Million Settlement In Case Of Unnecessary Surgery
- $19 Million In Heart Bypass Surgery Case
- $1.2 Million For Man Who Suffered From Undiagnosed Prostate Cancer
- $1.25 Million Settlement For Matter Involving Inadequate Care Of Patient’s Hypertension
- $1.25 Million Settlement Failure To Timely Diagnose Prostate Cancer
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Child suffered devastating consequences due to foster care neglect.
Family lost son due to malpractice at a Brooklyn Hospital during a sickle cell crisis.
Successful settlement in employee wage theft case against NY based financial data company.
A doctor's failure to diagnose eye virus resulted in diminished/loss of sight.
Emergency room failed to properly assess and treat a stroke of a professional tile layer.
A woman sustained immense pain and suffering as a result of an improper cholecystectomy.