Compensation: $1.2 Million
This medical malpractice and wrongful death case involved the failure to screen and test for, diagnose and appropriately treat for prostate cancer in a fifty-nine-year-old man who was a patient with his long-time primary care physician. By the time his prostate cancer was diagnosed, it was Stage IV and metastatic. His cancer — having gone undiagnosed and untreated for almost three years — had metastasized and spread throughout his body including into his skeletal system (scapula, pelvis, skull base), was terminal, and had virtually no chance of cure. When his cancer was finally diagnosed, the only modality of treatment available to him was painful medical castration hormone therapy, chemotherapy, radiation, and extensive pain medication and palliative care. His condition, if timely and properly diagnosed, could have been treatable and likely curable, by what would have been a fairly routine surgical resection.
- $950K Misdiagnosis Breast Cancer
- Significant Victory on Appeal
- $4.4 Million Settlement Where Hospital Destroyed Fetal Monitoring Strips
- Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis Settled
- Brain Injury Case Settled
- Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose Autoimmune Disease
- Successful Settlement – Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
- Successful Settlement – Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
- Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare was Mismanaged
- Settlement – Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
- Successful Settlement – Knee Replacement Surgery Leads To Leg Amputation And Cardiac Arrest
- Successful Settlement – Failure To Treat And Diagnose A Pulmonary Embolism
- $700,000 Sickle Cell Disease Wrongful Death Verdict
- $925,000 Settlement Where Doctor Failed To Timely Diagnose Herpes
- $925,000 Settlement Where Emergency Room Failed To Properly Assess And Treat Stroke
- $900,000 Settlement For Improper Gallbladder Procedure
- $875,000 Settlement Where Cancer Patient Received Improper Colon Hydrotherapy
- $750,000 Settlement For Negligence In Skin Cancer Exam By Dermatologist
- $750,000 Verdict For Legal Malpractice By Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- $700,000 For Medical Malpractice Involving Doctor’s Failures In Treating Young Child
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Teenager Paralyzed By Spinal Tumor
- $3 Million For Failure To Diagnose Infection
- $3.25 Million Settlement In Misdiagnosed Case Of Back Pain
- $2 Million For Failure To Timely Diagnose Gynecologic Cancer
- $2.3 Million In Wrongful Death Of 38-Year-Old Father
- $1 Million Settlement In Case Where Doctor Failed To Diagnose Prostate Cancer
- $1 Million Settlement For Botched Cholecystectomy
- $1.5 Million Settlement In Case Of Unnecessary Surgery
- $19 Million In Heart Bypass Surgery Case
- $1.25 Million Settlement For Matter Involving Inadequate Care Of Patient’s Hypertension
- $1.25 Million Settlement Failure To Timely Diagnose Prostate Cancer
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Breast Cancer misdiagnosed on a mammogram.
With Joe Lanni at the helm, our medical malpractice legal team scored a major victory.
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications