A 54-year-old male welder wound up in a vegetative state with severe brain damage, after a stocked shelf in a grocery store collapsed on top of him. Our client was welding the shelf to reinforce it. Our lawyers were tenacious in procuring an excellent recovery for this severely injured man and his family.
- Successful Settlement – Case Involving Injuries Sustained on Escalator
- $6.5 Million Dollar Settlement For Client Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $7.5 Million Recovered For Defective Design Of Car
- Recovery Of $500,000 For Slip And Fall On Staircase
- $2.15 Million Settlement In Auto Accident Involving Head-On Collision
- Recovery Of $1 Million For Boy Who Lost Vision In One Eye
- $1.45 Million For 21-Year-Old Laborer Injured From Falling Steel Rods
- $1.5 Million Recovered For “Hit And Run” Auto Accident
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
A case involving a man in his 70’s who contracted Legionnaires’ disease from a hospital.
Breast Cancer misdiagnosed on a mammogram.
With Joe Lanni at the helm, our medical malpractice legal team scored a major victory.
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.