Attorneys Bradley S. Zimmerman and Christopher Nyberg successfully mediated a birth trauma case in upstate New York involving an infant who suffered from lack of oxygen upon delivery resulting in significant brain damage. We argued that the obstetrical team failed to monitor the infant’s heart rate and the mother’s contractions during the entire 2nd stage of labor in violation of their own rules. The mother had a high-risk pregnancy, she suffered from diabetes, UTIs, and polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluids). Due to this, continuous fetal monitoring was crucial for her infant’s safe delivery. The infant has extensive injuries including cerebral palsy, developmental delays, cognitive delays, and psychological conditions. Our settlement includes coverage for all medical care and services for the remainder of the baby’s life through the New York State Medical Indemnity Fund (MIF).
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room