Attorneys Bradley S. Zimmerman and Christopher Nyberg successfully mediated a birth trauma case in upstate New York involving an infant who suffered from lack of oxygen upon delivery resulting in significant brain damage. We argued that the obstetrical team failed to monitor the infant’s heart rate and the mother’s contractions during the entire 2nd stage of labor in violation of their own rules. The mother had a high-risk pregnancy, she suffered from diabetes, UTIs, and polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluids). Due to this, continuous fetal monitoring was crucial for her infant’s safe delivery. The infant has extensive injuries including cerebral palsy, developmental delays, cognitive delays, and psychological conditions. Our settlement includes coverage for all medical care and services for the remainder of the baby’s life through the New York State Medical Indemnity Fund (MIF).
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
A case involving a man in his 70’s who contracted Legionnaires’ disease from a hospital.
Breast Cancer misdiagnosed on a mammogram.
With Joe Lanni at the helm, our medical malpractice legal team scored a major victory.
Child Becomes Hypoxic Intermittingly During Labor.
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.