Compensation: $5 Million
We settled a tragic case for $5 million concerning the wrongful death of a woman pregnant with twins. As her pregnancy neared term, the mother developed pre-eclampsia. The pre-eclampsia and her previously diagnosed sickle cell anemia placed her at high risk for seizure. Her doctors improperly monitored her condition and she ultimately suffered a stroke. The hospital did an emergency delivery of the babies, but the mother died shortly thereafter. Only one baby survived – with a brain injury.
- Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Jail Failed To Provide Proper Medical Care.
Doctors Ignored Our Client’s Complaint Of A Breast Lump.
Prescribed Medication That Caused Complications
Major Jury Verdict for Woman Paralyzed when Neurologist fails to Diagnose
Welder Suffering Devastating Brain Injury at Work - Obtains Substantial Recovery
Successful Mediation of Birth Injury Case Where Doctors Failed to Properly Monitor Infant