Compensation: $5 Million
We settled a tragic case for $5 million concerning the wrongful death of a woman pregnant with twins. As her pregnancy neared term, the mother developed pre-eclampsia. The pre-eclampsia and her previously diagnosed sickle cell anemia placed her at high risk for seizure. Her doctors improperly monitored her condition and she ultimately suffered a stroke. The hospital did an emergency delivery of the babies, but the mother died shortly thereafter. Only one baby survived – with a brain injury.
- Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in claims involving $5 Million Settlement in Wrongful Death of Pregnant Woman . Contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation. Let our family help yours.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Clients Seriously Injured On An Escalator At A Movie Theater
Doctors Failed to Diagnose Blood Infection
Hospital’s Negligence Led to Leg Amputation
Brad Zimmerman and Eli Fuchsberg Settle Case Where Patient Aftercare Was Mismanaged.
Settlement On Behalf Of Gastric Bypass Patient Negligently Treated by Emergency Room
Jacob Fuchsberg Firm Settles Case With Unique Stipulation