Compensation: $5 Million
We settled a tragic case for $5 million concerning the wrongful death of a woman pregnant with twins. As her pregnancy neared term, the mother developed pre-eclampsia. The pre-eclampsia and her previously diagnosed sickle cell anemia placed her at a high risk for seizure. Her doctors improperly monitored her condition and she ultimately suffered a stroke. The hospital did an emergency delivery of the babies, but the mother died shortly thereafter. Only one baby survived – with a brain injury.
- $800,000 Settlement For Improper Delivery Of Baby
- $7.5 Million Settlement For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $7.14 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $4.96 Million For Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $3.5 Million for Failure To Timely Perform C-Section
- $2.5 Million Settlement In Case For Failure To Perform A Timely C-Section
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Child suffered devastating consequences due to foster care neglect.
Family lost son due to malpractice at a Brooklyn Hospital during a sickle cell crisis.
Successful settlement in employee wage theft case against NY based financial data company.
A doctor's failure to diagnose eye virus resulted in diminished/loss of sight.
Emergency room failed to properly assess and treat a stroke of a professional tile layer.
A woman sustained immense pain and suffering as a result of an improper cholecystectomy.