Aaron has successfully litigated and arbitrated a wide range of matters concerning toxic exposure, commercial contracts, insurance and reinsurance matters, products liability, employment matters, and antitrust issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron worked at Nixon Peabody LLP, where he handled product liability, toxic exposure, and commercial cases. Aaron clerked for the Honorable Burrell I. Humphreys in the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, Passaic County.
While in law school, Aaron served as the managing editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and was a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Past Employment Positions:
- Honorable Burrell I. Humphreys, New Jersey Superior Court, Clerk
- Farrell Fritz, PC, Associate, Commercial Litigation Department
- United States Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Louisiana, Law Clerk
- Nixon Peabody LLP, Associate
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana (J.D.)
Tulane Maritime Law Journal, Managing Editor
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (B.A. with Distinction, 1998)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Publications & Presentations
- Coordination of Mass Tort Proceedings, The Practical Litigator, March 2008
- Recent Developments in Spoliation Law, LJN’s Product Liability Law & Strategy, Vol. 26, No. 6, December, 2007
- Limitations on the Manufacturer’s Duty to Warn: New Developments and Idiosyncratic and Allergic Reactions, BNA Products Safety & Liability Reporter, January 16, 2006
- Preferential Transfers: Tactics for Defending Preference Actions: Part II, The Bankruptcy Strategist, May, 2004
- Preferential Transfers: Tactics for Defending Preference Actions: Part I, The Bankruptcy Strategist, April, 2004