Alan Fuchsberg, Partner
Location: New York, New York
Phone: 212-869-3500 (Ext 235)
Alan Fuchsberg, the firm’s managing partner, is a nationally recognized personal injury lawyer who represents both individuals and classes of people. His experience includes civil rights lawsuits and all types of personal injury actions, including medical malpractice, products liability, and wrongful death cases.
His mission is to serve the victims of personal injuries and people who have had their civil rights violated and to obtain the best possible results through trial advocacy or negotiated settlements.
In addition, Mr. Fuchsberg has successfully represented clients in employment, insurance, consumer antitrust, and estate proceedings, achieving precedent-setting and widely reported results in federal and state courts throughout the New York metropolitan area.
He is the author of several articles on specific matters of civil litigation including “Challenging 9/11 Victims Fund Rules.” In addition, he serves on the Board of Trustees at New York University School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Estate Proceedings
- Civil Litigations
90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
New York, 1980
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, J.D. – 1979
- Council of Legal Education School of Law, London, England
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, B.A. – 1976
“Challenging 9/11 Victims Fund Rules.”
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Jewish Congress Legal Services, Chairman, 1985 – Present
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York University School of Law, Board of Trustees